- Supports Contractor’s Team Lead, safety experts and safety personnel in the coordination of the individual disciplines.
- Supports implementation of contractual Linde occupational health and environmental protection regulations.
- Notifies General Contractor in material storage areas deficiencies, breaches of HSE and security matters and eliminates them where possible
- Ensures the use of personal protection equipment of Contractor’s personnel within temporary site facilities (warehouse, laydown area etc.)
- Assists General Contractor with obtaining material safety data sheets
- Assists General Contractor with handling and storing of hazardous materials in accordance to material safety data sheets
- Supports General Contractor with unloading, unpacking and material incoming control activities
- Supports General Contractor in identification of deviations such as, oversupply, shortages and/or damages and prepare required documentation such as OSD and NCR where applicable
- Notifies Contractor’s Team Lead / QA/QC Assistance / Home Office / of deviations which have been determined together with General Contractor
- Supports General Contractor’s material management personnel in maintaining and updating Contractor’s material management system (CMS) for incoming equipment/material including spare parts
- Supports General Contractor with the release of equipment and material to Construction Contractor using Contractor’s material management system
- Generates material status and material coverage reports as per Contractor’s material management system capabilities
- Provides status of planned deliveries and assists in follow up of late deliveries with Contractor's Expeditors/Logistics coordinators
- Liaise with Contractor’s Logistics personnel to manage deliveries
- Perform spot checks to confirm if Equipment/Material storage is in compliance with Contractor’s storage requirements. Notifies General contractor of any deviations (e.g. via NCR)
- Actively participates in internal/external site meetings which are relevant to material management issues
- The Candidate shall possess a BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration,
- Work experience as Warehouse Supervisor in oil and gas or chemical plants, QA/QC experience is additional advantage,
- Experience of operating in a supervisory capacity within a fast paced, highly pressurised warehouse and distribution environment,
- Possess relevant qualification and knowledge, professional experience, good professional judgment, responsive and pro-active in execution project, and ability to handle different situations,
- Good IT systems knowledge and skills including advanced Excel skills,
- Fluent general and technical English.
What we offer:
- Attractive market-related compensational package;
- Rent compensation;
- 31 calendar days of vacation
- Limited labor contract;
- Location - construction sites of company.
Объявления в соседних городах
предложения от частных лиц и компаний недалеко от Комсомольска-на-Амуре